Exchange & Refund Policy
We at ABU HAROON INTERNATIONAL TRADING LLC understand the requirements of our customers and keeping their interests, we have devised the following Exchange and Refund policy. It clearly protects the customer from any sort of manufacturing defects found in our goods and also protects the company against misuse of exchange and refunds policy.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for a valid reason, you can always decide for an exchange or refund within 10 days; provided the product shall be free from damage caused due to misuse by the customer.
- Assembled products cannot be exchanged unless it is a manufacturing defect.
- Custom made furniture cannot be exchanged or refunded as it is manufactured according to each customer’s unique requirements and the sizes/dimensions provided and approved by each customer. Claims can only be made for such furniture if there are signs which show there has been a manufacturing fault by the company, and the initial agreement can be used to match and prove if there are any faults.
- Products showing signs of use or damage caused by the misuse of customer shall not be exchanged, replaced or refunded.
Do remember to bring along your proof of purchase or the original payment receipt, so we can track down your purchase.
Once a return order has been approved by the concerned department, the customer will be given the refund within 2 working days.
The company reserves the right to determine the state of the returned good(s) at the time of return/exchange and if the good(s) are in a condition which shows it hasn’t been misused in any manner by the customer.
All products sold are brand new, undamaged, and have never been used. Abu Haroon retains ownership of any products ordered until full payment has been received for such products. Abu Haroon works closely with our vendors and customers in an effort to make 100% certain that all product colors, dimensions, and photos are exact; however, there are at times minor discrepancies based on screen resolution, and other possible factors. Any questions or hesitations based on color or dimensions must be discussed before placing your order. Abu Haroon will not be responsible for minor discrepancies from what was advertised. All product information is provided by us.
Certain areas that are inaccessible with our standard home-delivery trucks or locations which require alternative delivery methods (for example; if we need to deliver to an island that may only be accessed by boat) will require extra fees. However, in those instances, said fees will be reviewed with you prior to delivery. If we cannot contact you to set up delivery for a period of 15 calendar days, and we have no record of you contacting us or the delivery agent, Abu Haroon reserves the right to treat the order as a return and refund you according to our return policy. Deliveries that require our team to work in excessively tight conditions or to carry furniture beyond two flights of stairs may incur additional delivery charges.
Delivery Time frames
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please call our Sales department at +968 24837292.
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. We will continue to update you on the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate – actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide furniture delivery, and unforeseen events. Abu Haroon Furniture is not liable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least 1-2 hours before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or areas/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a “back-up” to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Abu Haroon requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery companies’ departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order.
- If an item does not fit in the customer’s home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged a shipping fee as well as round trip actual shipping fees incurred by Abu Haroon. If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Abu Haroon reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.
FOR SMALL PARCEL DELIVERY (3RD PARTY COURIER):
Retain all packaging and report the damage to Abu Haroon immediately. We will require photos of both the packaging and the damaged item.
FOR 3RD PARTY CARRIER DELIVERY:
Deliveries via this service will not be completed unless someone is present who can sign and accept the delivery. If there is visible damage to any of your items, refuse only what is damaged, and you must notate the Delivery receipt that the driver asks you to sign.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Abu Haroon products or services sold or distributed through Abu Haroon will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
- Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. Customer accepts liability for their purchase. If the customer received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color, or texture that varies from what you saw on the Abu Haroon website, at our physical furniture store, or recommendations you received from an Abu Haroon sales representative.
- The customer is responsible for reviewing the order confirmation details sent to them, and notify Abu Haroon within 24-hours if you did not receive the order confirmation email, and contacting us regarding any errors or inaccuracies so that Abu Haroon may revise the order details to reflect the correct information.
- Before ordering, always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture in to make sure that it will fit. If a purchased item(s) cannot fit into the home or room and need to be returned, the order will be subject to Abu Haroon’s cancellation policy.
- Errors on Our Site: We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product description or other site content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change. Rarely an item listed as available on our site may not be available, or an item may be mispriced, despite our best efforts. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order, or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Abu Haroon Furniture reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed sever-able and shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of any remaining condition.
If you have any other questions,
Please call or write to the after-sales customer service department at T: 24837076 E: email@example.com